To support students we have extended open hours. Trainers are available Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm however special out of hours sessions may be booked with your trainer in certain circumstances.
The support team are available from from 8am until 8pm week days. Over the weekends and public holidays the support team are available by email correspondence only.
Change of Course
A change of course administration fee of $149 will apply to any student who wishes to change course whilst enrolled.
ACTAC’s Student information handbook can be downloaded by clicking Here
ACTAC will provide the following resources
- Online Student Dashboard
- Learner Guides and Assessment Workbooks
- One on one trainer support
- Third party evidence collection booklets
- Student and Supervisor Placement Booklets
- Training products and learning support materials
To complete your qualification you will need to have access to:
- A computer with reliable internet access and a web browser
- A device to record video
- Digital presentation media (e.g. PowerPoint, video presentation, infographics)
- A registered Child care facility, School (Primary or high school) or registered Outside Hours School Care facility (depending on qualification) to complete vocational placement and perform vocational placement tasks under the supervision of an industry expert who holds the qualification studied or equivalent or higher.
One on One sessions
One on one trainer sessions can be booked by arranging a suitable time directly with your trainer or contacting the support team on 1300 511 455
Training plans are available to learners upon enrolment.