Withdrawal of Enrolment and Refund Policy
The College understands that at times, things do not always go to plan and the learner may find themselves in the position of being unable to continue on with their training. Where a learner withdraws from their course for any reason, the following conditions will apply:
Withdrawal of Enrolment (by the learner)
- Whilst we encourage learners to complete their qualification, learners may withdraw their enrolment at any time.
- The learner must complete the Enrolment Withdrawal Form available on the college website. Enrolment Withdrawal Forms can also be obtained via email by contacting the college administration
- Upon receipt of a completed withdrawal form, the learner’s enrolment will be withdrawn as at the date received and acknowledged by return email.
- Withdrawal of enrolment may attract proportionate refunds. Please refer to Refunds.
Withdrawal of Enrolment (by the College)
The College may withdraw a learner’s enrolment on the following grounds:
- Violation of any of the College’s policies or procedures
- Inappropriate or disrespectful communication with members of staff or students
- Breaching the College’s Code of Conduct
- Misuse of property associated with or belonging to the College
- Unauthorised use of company property or information
- Engaging in disruptive, threatening or bullying behaviours
- Ignoring supervisor direction or Instruction
- Use of software or websites intended to plagiarise assessments such as an ‘article spinner’
- Failure to make satisfactory progress
- Dishonoured payments
- Where the College intends to withdraw a learner’s enrolment, the College will provide notice of the intended withdrawal in writing including the reason for the withdrawal. The learner is further advised when the withdrawal has been affected.
- Where the College has withdrawn the enrolment of a learner, there will be no refund of fees regardless of their enrolment pattern
Fee Paying Learners
- For learners who pay for their course in full, prior to commencement, a full refund less a $199 administration fee, will be given to learners providing they withdraw their enrolment in writing within 14 days of date of their enrolment.
- Where a learner withdraws from their training 14 days or more after their enrolment, no refunds will be applicable
- Where the learner’s enrolment is not approved by the College, for example, where the learner holds a visa that does not allow study in Australia or the time remaining on the learner’s visa is not adequate to complete the training, a full refund less a $199 administration fee, will be given.
- Where the learner’s enrolment is withdrawn by the College for non-progression, no refund will apply
- No refund on the upfront deposit is offered where a learner enters into a payment plan and withdraws before commencing training
- Withdrawal of payment plans attracts a fee of $200. Upon payment of the withdrawal fee, the College will withdraw all remaining direct debit payments.
All requests for refunds of fees must be made in writing and sent to the College email provided to the learner in their Welcome email. Approvals to grant refunds outside of the above conditions will be at the discretion of the Principal
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
FROM OUR STAFF
Fill in the form with your information,
we will be in contact with you shortly!
Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
If it wasn’t for this course I wouldn’t have been successful. I might have been slow completing this course, but I have learnt so much. This course covers much more than some other education support courses I have heard about. I’m so glad I found ACTAC so thank you 🙂
Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
I was nervous about finding the time to study but the material was so well laid out and my trainer was so helpful it made everything so easy. I have to say thank you to my trainer as well for fixing up my resume.
Teachers Aide – Certificate IV Education Support
I cant thank you enough for supporting my journey. You were attentive, thoughtful and considerate of someone who hadn’t studied for over 40 years!